Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A lovely summer lunch or supper
Make and share this Courgette (Zucchini) and Ricotta Phyllo Parcels recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
- Finely grate the courgettes and place in a sieve over a bowl. Carefully squeeze out any excess water.
- Place the courgettes in a large bowl with the mint, ricotta cheese, eggs and lemon juice.
- Mix thoroughly and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the phyllo pastry into large squares. Brush each sheet with butter and layer 4 sheets together.
- Spoon a little of the courgette mix into the centre of each phyllo square. Pull up each corner to form a parcel, twisting slightly to secure.
- Place on a baking sheet, brush with melted butter, and cook for 20 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Serve hot or cold with rocket salad. If serving cold, allow to cool completely before covering, otherwise they will soften.