A lovely summer lunch or supper
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
- 2Finely grate the courgettes and place in a sieve over a bowl. Carefully squeeze out any excess water.
- 3Place the courgettes in a large bowl with the mint, ricotta cheese, eggs and lemon juice.
- 4Mix thoroughly and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Cut the phyllo pastry into large squares. Brush each sheet with butter and layer 4 sheets together.
- 6Spoon a little of the courgette mix into the centre of each phyllo square. Pull up each corner to form a parcel, twisting slightly to secure.
- 7Place on a baking sheet, brush with melted butter, and cook for 20 minutes until golden and crispy.
- 8Serve hot or cold with rocket salad. If serving cold, allow to cool completely before covering, otherwise they will soften.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Courgette (Zucchini) and Ricotta Phyllo Parcels
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.2
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 191.0 mg
- Sodium 357.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 15.6 g