Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from BBC good food magazine. It calls for sunblush tomatoes but sun dried can also be used but they must be added to the cous cous before the stock.
- Place the couscous (and sun dried tomatoes if using) into a large bowl and add the hot stock. Cover with cling film and stand for 5 minutes.
- When the couscous has absorbed the stock add the egg and yoghurt and stir well.
- Fold in the cheese, sunblush tomatoes and onions.
- Using wet hands, shape the mixture into 4 patties.
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan and fry the patties for 3 mins on each side.