This recipe is from BBC good food magazine. It calls for sunblush tomatoes but sun dried can also be used but they must be added to the cous cous before the stock.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the couscous (and sun dried tomatoes if using) into a large bowl and add the hot stock. Cover with cling film and stand for 5 minutes.
- 2When the couscous has absorbed the stock add the egg and yoghurt and stir well.
- 3Fold in the cheese, sunblush tomatoes and onions.
- 4Using wet hands, shape the mixture into 4 patties.
- 5Heat the oil in a non stick pan and fry the patties for 3 mins on each side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Couscous Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 623.5
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 146.5 mg
- Sodium 533.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 21.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: