This makes a creamy, rich salad dressing that is also great as a dip. I found it at the Treasure Cave Cheese website.
- With a fork, mash the cheese and buttermilk together until it resembled the consistency of cottage cheese.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let sit, covered, in the refrigerator at least a few hours to blend flavors.
- If it's too thick, just add a little milk until it's the texture you desire.
- This is sooo good on a salad with fresh greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, slices of red onions, and kalamata or ripe olives.