Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a creamy, rich salad dressing that is also great as a dip. I found it at the Treasure Cave Cheese website.
- With a fork, mash the cheese and buttermilk together until it resembled the consistency of cottage cheese.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let sit, covered, in the refrigerator at least a few hours to blend flavors.
- If it's too thick, just add a little milk until it's the texture you desire.
- This is sooo good on a salad with fresh greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, slices of red onions, and kalamata or ripe olives.
Very good. My husband loved it. I thinned the dressing and used it over greens and my husband used it as a dip. For visitors I would make up little salad plates with assorted greens and drizzle the dressing.
This was just terrific and I used the fat free or lowfat versions of everything. Used it as a dressing for fruit and changed only the dill as I'm not a fan. Substituted basil and it was great. I plan to use the rest of it tomorrow on green salad. Very versatile dressing. Thanks so much, bumblebee5.
Fantastic! Great feta flavour!