1/1 Photo of Creamy Feta Salad Dressing and Dip
This makes a creamy, rich salad dressing that is also great as a dip. I found it at the Treasure Cave Cheese website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a fork, mash the cheese and buttermilk together until it resembled the consistency of cottage cheese.
- 2Add the remaining ingredients and blend well.
- 3Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Let sit, covered, in the refrigerator at least a few hours to blend flavors.
- 5If it's too thick, just add a little milk until it's the texture you desire.
- 6This is sooo good on a salad with fresh greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, slices of red onions, and kalamata or ripe olives.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Feta Salad Dressing and Dip
Serving Size: 1 (467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 745.7
- Calories from Fat 567
- Total Fat 63.0 g
- Saturated Fat 27.9 g
- Cholesterol 151.1 mg
- Sodium 1783.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 18.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar