Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with chopped raw vegetables, or spread on crackers. Makes a great snack!
Make and share this Creamy Feta Vegetable Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 5 1⁄2 ounces feta cheese
- 3 1⁄2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine ingredients together using a food processor, until smooth.
- Serve chilled, with chopped vegetables of choice.
YUM YUM! I used my hand mixer and made it as directed just subbing hot Hungarian paprika for the cayenne. Flavorful right away and great with crudites. Freddy Cat says thanks for the creamy flavorful delight! Made for the ZWT4.
I made this for ZWT4 Greece and even though I used only 4 oz of feta, it still kinda overpowered the rest of the dip. But after a few bites it does grow on you:) Ate with crackers. Thanks Sue!
This was a tasty way to use up some leftover odds and ends of feta and cream cheese. I used red pepper flakes rather than cayenne, and backed way off the garlic, to let the feta taste come through more clearly. We spread the dip on whole wheat tortillas, but I'm sure it would be nice with veggies, too.