Serve this chilled or at room temperature with crudites or crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 ounces cream cheese (1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 anchovy fillet, rinse and pappted dy
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram (or oregano)
- 1Put the beans, cream cheese, onion, lemon juice, anchovy, 1 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp black pepper in a food processor and process until smooth. With the motor running, drizzle in the oil. Transfer the spread to a large bowl and fold in the 2 tbsp chives and the marjoram. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 2Transfer dip to serving bowl and garnish remaining 1 tablespoons chives.
- 3May be made up to one day ahead. Refrigerate, covered, until served.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy White Bean and Herb Dip
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.6
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 89.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: