Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this chilled or at room temperature with crudites or crackers.
Make and share this Creamy White Bean and Herb Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 ounces cream cheese (1/2 cup)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 anchovy fillet, rinse and pappted dy
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram (or oregano)
- Put the beans, cream cheese, onion, lemon juice, anchovy, 1 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp black pepper in a food processor and process until smooth. With the motor running, drizzle in the oil. Transfer the spread to a large bowl and fold in the 2 tbsp chives and the marjoram. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer dip to serving bowl and garnish remaining 1 tablespoons chives.
- May be made up to one day ahead. Refrigerate, covered, until served.