Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crumbled Feta Salad Tarts Recipe from The Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board
Make and share this Crumbled Feta Salad Tarts recipe from Food.com.
- 30 small frozen pastry tart shells (Phyllo)
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup seedless cucumber, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup seeded tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Thaw Phyllo tart shells according to instructions.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, sour cream, lemon pepper, oregano, garlic powder and lemon juice; mix well.
- Stir in Feta. Add cucumber, red onion, tomato and olives; toss well.
- Allow mixture to marinate 1/2 hour before serving.
- To serve, fill Phyllo tart shells with salad mixture.
This was really good. I was a little worried that the lemon pepper and lemon juice may overpower the dish but that was not the case. Think you for posting!
Very simple and tasty. We love feta and plain yogurt, and they were the predominate flavors here. I always keep phyllo cups in the freezer, so it was quick to put together