Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A salad that really indulges Greek flavours and colours - perfect food for sunny days.
Make and share this Crunchy Feta & Tomato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Heat broiler to high. Cut the ciabatta into bite-size pieces and spread out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle over 1 tbsp oil. Broil for 3-4 mins, turning the pieces of bread occasionally, until just golden. Leave to cool.
- Put the toasted ciabatta in a serving bowl with tomatoes, cucumber, olives and feta.
- Tear up the basil, then scatter over the salad.
- Whisk the balsamic and remaining olive oil together and drizzle over, then mix gently to combine.
I didn't have ciabatta bread so used wheat French bread. What a delicious salad! I did add some cucumber. Thanks! Made for My 3 Chefs event, June 2012.