1/1 Photo of Crushed New Potatoes With Mint & Feta
Quick to prepare and full of summer freshness, eat this with your eyes closed to conjure up your own Greek paradise. Serve with grilled meat or fish and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the new potatoes in a large pan of boiling water until tender, about 10 minutes, depending on size.
- 2Drain thoroughly and set to one side.
- 3Pour the oil into a small bowl add the finely grated zest and juice of the lemon and the honey. Whisk.
- 4Using the end of a rolling pin or a large wooden spoon, roughly crush the potatoes, not so they are completely broken up but just enough so their skins split and the flesh is exposed so it soaks up some of the dressing.
- 5Finely chop the red onion and sprinkle over the potatoes.
- 6Chop the mint and crumble the feta and add to the potatoes, drizzle over the dressing and toss to mix, season well with black pepper and salt if desired, not forgetting the feta can be a bit salty.
- 7Serve with salad leaves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crushed New Potatoes With Mint & Feta
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.3
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.8 mg
- Sodium 597.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 10.5 g