1/4 Photos of Cucumber Yogurt Dip With Greek Pita Chips
This is an easy delicious recipe adapted from Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee. Great for parties, or hanging out!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium seedless cucumber (or regular cucumber that has been seeded)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning, plus
- 2 teaspoons all purpose Greek seasoning, divided (store bought or homemade)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 whole grain pita
- cooking spray
- 1Yogurt Dip:.
- 2Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise and grate into a medium mixing bowl. Add yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning. Stir to mix well.
- 3Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 5Serve with the toasted pitas chips.
- 6Pita Chips:
- 7Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 8Spray baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray(or use olive oil on a piece of paper towel and wipe over baking sheet); set aside.
- 9Cut each pita bread into 8 triangles.
- 10Place on baking sheet, in a single layer. Lightly spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with remaining 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning.
- 11Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; let cool. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Yogurt Dip With Greek Pita Chips
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.6
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 197.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g