This is an easy delicious recipe adapted from Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee. Great for parties, or hanging out!
- 1 medium seedless cucumber (or regular cucumber that has been seeded)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning, plus
- 2 teaspoons all purpose Greek seasoning, divided (store bought or homemade)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 whole grain pita
- cooking spray
- Yogurt Dip:.
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise and grate into a medium mixing bowl. Add yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning. Stir to mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with the toasted pitas chips.
- Pita Chips:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray(or use olive oil on a piece of paper towel and wipe over baking sheet); set aside.
- Cut each pita bread into 8 triangles.
- Place on baking sheet, in a single layer. Lightly spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with remaining 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; let cool. Enjoy!