1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is the quickest, easiest and most delicious brushetta ever! You can whip this up as fast as you can cut up a few tomatoes. This is a fantastic summer dish to take to potlucks. My childhood friend's mother used to make this for us. There never was a written down recipe until now. If you have extra time, you can make this a few days in advance too. It's always better on the second day. Not only is this great on a baguette, I love to put a little on my eggs or over chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut up feta cheese.
- 2add olive oil.
- 3mince garlic and add to cheese and oil.
- 4finely chop basil and add to mixture.
- 5stir mixture well.
- 6dice tomatoes and add to mixture.
- 7add salt and pepper to taste.
- 8cover and refridgerate for 1 hour.
- 9slice baguette on an angle and put on a cookie sheet.
- 10spray with pam (I use butter flavored).
- 11toast for 15min. in a 250 degree oven.
- 12After the brushetta is chilled, put a dollop on a slice of baguette and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Feta Brushetta
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.2
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 458.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 7.0 g