Little Bee's Note:
This is an easy weeknight meal you can throw together. Serve with a green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350'.
- 2Arrange chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 3Drizzle with 1 Tbsp.
- 4of the lemon juice.
- 5Season with garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- 6Top with feta cheese; drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp.
- 7lemon juice.
- 8Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 9Sprinkle with red pepper and parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Feta Chicken Bake
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.5
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 78.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
feta cheese with dried basil and tomato