1/1 Photo of Easy Greek Chips Omelette (Avga Omeleta Me Patates)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake shoestring fries according to package directions.
- 2Melt butter in a frying pan (I prefer cast iron). sprinkle out cooked fries on top of the butter and pour in the beaten eggs.
- 3Sea salt and freshly grind black pepper to taste.
- 4Fold it over in half moon shape if you know how to do that without breaking!
- 5Cook until done to preference.
- 6Serve with pita bread as part of breakfast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Greek Chips Omelette (Avga Omeleta Me Patates)
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.9
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 219.1 mg
- Sodium 90.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.3 g