Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a cheat recipe of Greek Chips With Egg (Patates Me Avga) which tastes good and is pretty quick and easy.
- Bake shoestring fries according to package directions.
- Melt butter in a frying pan (I prefer cast iron). sprinkle out cooked fries on top of the butter and pour in the beaten eggs.
- Sea salt and freshly grind black pepper to taste.
- Fold it over in half moon shape if you know how to do that without breaking!
- Cook until done to preference.
- Serve with pita bread as part of breakfast.
This is a nice, quick and filling breakfast. I made half of the recipe and it worked out well. Next time I might add some chopped green pepper or even jalapeno. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for ZWT6, Zwizzle Chicks