1/1 Photo of Easy Greek Chips Omelette (Avga Omeleta Me Patates)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake shoestring fries according to package directions.
- 2Melt butter in a frying pan (I prefer cast iron). sprinkle out cooked fries on top of the butter and pour in the beaten eggs.
- 3Sea salt and freshly grind black pepper to taste.
- 4Fold it over in half moon shape if you know how to do that without breaking!
- 5Cook until done to preference.
- 6Serve with pita bread as part of breakfast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Greek Chips Omelette (Avga Omeleta Me Patates)
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.9
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 219.1 mg
- Sodium 90.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.3 g