Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've been on a real Greek kick lately. Then again, I've got a LOT of ingredient leftovers, so what choice DO I have but to be a little inventive. I've had this salad 3 days in a row and NEVER tire of it. I LOVE it! Hope you will to! :) And it's so simple! Have yet to try it with the olives, but I'm certain it would be divine!
- 3 -4 cups salad greens (spring mix, European, exotic, romaine, etc)
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 6 grape tomatoes, chopped
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 pickling cucumber, chopped (pickling, the type you keep the crunchy skin on)
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 ounce fat free feta cheese, crumbled (President)
- italian seasoning
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- sliced black olives (Kalamata, to be authentic)
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl and season to taste.