From the recipe prep table at the local grocery store - they were handing out samples of this, oh my! Easy, tasty, and colorful...would be great served with grilled eggplant and foccacia bread or bruschetta for that Mediterranean flair.
- Combine Greek seasoning and pepper.
- Rub both sides of steaks with seasoning mix; set aside.
- Heat charcoal 30 min (until coals are covered with light ash) or heat gas grill on High for 10 min with lid closed (alternatively, preheat oven to broil).
- Meanwhile, heat oil in lg skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir 8-10 min or until mushrooms are tender.
- Add tomatoes, toss, and cook 2 minutes more.
- Remove skillet from heat, stir in cheese and season to taste.
- Cover skillet to keep warm; set aside.
- Grill steaks 4" above medium heat for 5-7 min/side or until meat thermometer reads 140F for medium-rare or 155F for medium.
- Let steaks stand 2 min; serve topped with tomato/mushroom mixture.