1/1 Photo of Easy Greek-seasoned Steak With Mushrooms & Tomatoes
From the recipe prep table at the local grocery store - they were handing out samples of this, oh my! Easy, tasty, and colorful...would be great served with grilled eggplant and foccacia bread or bruschetta for that Mediterranean flair.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Greek seasoning and pepper.
- 2Rub both sides of steaks with seasoning mix; set aside.
- 3Heat charcoal 30 min (until coals are covered with light ash) or heat gas grill on High for 10 min with lid closed (alternatively, preheat oven to broil).
- 4Meanwhile, heat oil in lg skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Add mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir 8-10 min or until mushrooms are tender.
- 6Add tomatoes, toss, and cook 2 minutes more.
- 7Remove skillet from heat, stir in cheese and season to taste.
- 8Cover skillet to keep warm; set aside.
- 9Grill steaks 4" above medium heat for 5-7 min/side or until meat thermometer reads 140F for medium-rare or 155F for medium.
- 10Let steaks stand 2 min; serve topped with tomato/mushroom mixture.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Greek-seasoned Steak With Mushrooms & Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.3
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 101.8 mg
- Sodium 177.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 30.9 g