cuts way down on prep time, good for to-go lunches. you could also add cooked egg and make it a higher protein breakfast wrap
- 1 tortilla (10-inch whatever type you like)
- 2 -3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (the oil-packed type, easier if you can find pre-sliced)
- 1 -2 tablespoon kalamata olive (pitted and sliced)
- 1 tablespoon light cream cheese with roasted garlic
- 3 tablespoons roasted red peppers (the sliced kind in a jar)
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber (about 1/6 of a long english, cut in strips)
- 10 spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat feta cheese
- spread the cream cheese on the tortilla in a line, leave some room at one end and use it to stick the olives and feta to it, pile everything else on top of your line.
- fold the end with nothing on it in, one side of the line over top, and roll up.
The taste on this is magnificent; however it can be a bit messy. The roasted garlic cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives and feta cheese all come together in a very tasty way. I did blot the roasted red peppers, sun-dried tomatoes and cucumber on paper towels but still my wrap denigrated before I got it half eaten. Thanks for the post.