1/4 Photos of Easy Mediterranean Pizza
This is a great recipe for a different kind of pizza. It's heavy on the flavors, but you don't feel stuffed after eating it. The recipe was actually born of an experiment performed by myself and a friend on a Sunday night. Be creative, though... last time I made it, I spread pine nuts over the surface and it was terrific!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pre-made prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup pesto sauce (use bottled or make your own)
- 1 cup artichoke heart
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1 cup wilted spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, asiago and provolone cheese mix
- olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Brush pizza shell with olive oil.
- 3Spread pesto sauce thoroughly over the surface of the shell, leaving the edge as a crust.
- 4Top with olives, sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, wilted spinach leaves and cover with cheeses.
- 5Place pizza directly on oven rack for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted from centre to edge.
- 6Allow to cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mediterranean Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.8
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 49.2 mg
- Sodium 951.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust