1/5 Photos of Easy Peasy Tzatziki
This wonderful Greek dressing boasts a creamy garlic flavour! So easy to make and brilliant served with crackers, toasted Turkish bread fingers, fresh veggies or drizzled over any spicy Mediterranean dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the cucumber with the salt in a small container and put aside in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
- 2squeeze cucumber to drain it of any excess liquid.
- 3Combine the yogurt, garlic, lemon juice and cucumber in a small container and mix well.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour to allow flavours to develop.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peasy Tzatziki
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 776.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: