1/2 Photos of Eggplant & Feta Flat Bread Pizza
This comes from Country Living and is a nice change from your regular pizzas that have a ton of sauce and it is super easy to make. The eggplant makes the flatbread nice and moist and the feta cheese adds some nice flavour. I usually make this when my boyfriend wants pizza on a vegetarian night. You can also make this on the stove top but it is better when grilled as the recipe calls for. I usually serve it with salad, either Greek or Caesar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill to medium high heat and heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine eggplant, 1/2 cup oil, cumin seeds and salt in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- 3Grill eggplant until just cooked through - about 8 minutes. Remove from grill and set aside.
- 4Brush both sides of flat bread with remaining oil. Grill flat bread for five minutes.
- 5Turn the bread over, top with eggplant, olives, cheese and pepper and grill for 5 more minutes. Transfer pizzas to baking pan, bake for approximately 8 minutes and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant & Feta Flat Bread Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.5
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 714.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: