1/6 Photos of Ellinikos Lemoni Patatas (Greek Lemon Potatoes)
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Anthony Gougoutris's Note:
These are absolutely delicious, and easy to prepare!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel potatoes and cut them in half (from medium size potatoes, quarter if large).
- 2Let them stand in water while preparing sauce.
- 3Combine all other ingredients in a gallon size"zipper" bag, and shake to combine.
- 4Dry off the potatoes, and put all of them in the bag and let marinate for 2 hours.
- 5Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 6Put the potatoes and marinade in a large casserole, preferrably a white pyrex, approximately 13 x 9 x 3 oval.
- 7Roast for 1hr 10min, turning occasionally.
- 8There should be plenty of sauce left over after roasting.
- 9You can put these under the broiler for 5 minutes to crisp them up if you prefer.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ellinikos Lemoni Patatas (Greek Lemon Potatoes)
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.9
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 429.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g