1/2 Photos of Feta and Mint Lamb Burgers (Pan Fry or BBQ)
Evelyn I hope that you like this recipe. I created it and I am dedicating it to Evelyn/Athens as a thank-you for your efforts in RSC7. The recipe suggests 6 oz burgers but make them smaller if you wish. You may either pan fry or BBQ the patties. The Feta needs to be pan fried along with the mushrooms. Butter your buns if you wish.
My Private Note
H ambur ...
Units: US | Metric
- 24 ounces lean ground lamb
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, finely chopped or 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- salt & pepper
- 6 ounces feta cheese, semi crumbled
- 4 large buns, lightly toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 16 slices cucumbers, peeled
- 8 slices tomatoes (if the tomatoes are small then have two slices on each burger)
- 4 slices sweet onions
- 16 mushrooms (optional)
- 1Mix the mint, oregano,chili salt & pepper into the ground hamburger.
- 2Form into 4 patties.
- 3BBQ instructions:.
- 4Lightly grease your grill,.
- 5Cook over medium heat for 4 minutes, flip very carefully and finsh cooking the other side apprx 5 minutes.
- 6During the last 5 minutes cooking brown the feta in a lightly buttered fry pan over medium heat - cook the mushrooms in the same pan.
- 7Pan Fried Instructions:.
- 8With the heat on hi gh brown one side of the burgers, carefujlly flip, turn the heat to low medium, add mushrooms to the pan and cover. cook apprx 8 minutes.
- 9Flip the burgers once more and add the feta cheese to the pan, cover.
- 10Cook for just a minute or two until the feta starts to melt and is slightly brown.
- 11Build you burgers by putting the burger on the bun with the feta cheese, add the other condiments & serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta and Mint Lamb Burgers (Pan Fry or BBQ)
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 747.9
- Calories from Fat 467
- Total Fat 51.9 g
- Saturated Fat 24.7 g
- Cholesterol 165.2 mg
- Sodium 827.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 40.1 g