1/1 Photo of Feta and Olives in a Jar
Another idea for gift baskets, the feta is off course wonderful to add to salads!This works out much cheaper making it yourself then buying it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dry the cheese with paper kitchen towel, cut into 1-inch cubes.
- 2Add to a jar, alternating with the other ingredients.
- 3Fill the jar with the olive oil, seal and leave for one week in a cool dark place so the flavors have time to develop.
- 4After opening keep the feta in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta and Olives in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (483 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2527.1
- Calories from Fat 2397
- Total Fat 266.4 g
- Saturated Fat 62.0 g
- Cholesterol 187.2 mg
- Sodium 2812.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: