Posted for Zaar World Tours: I keep a very small bottle of this vinaigrette in my fridge and make it regularly to keep it at it's freshest best. You need to mix again before using because it separates on standing. A tasty side dish and healthy snack. Use all of the dressing or less if preferred. Salad: REGION: Greece.
- 45 ml olive oil (3 tablespoons)
- 20 ml wine vinegar or 20 ml cider vinegar (4 teaspoons) or 20 ml lemon juice (4 teaspoons)
- 1 1⁄2 ml sugar (1/4 teaspoon)
- 1 1⁄2 ml whole grain Dijon mustard (1/4 teaspoon) or 1 1⁄2 ml French mustard (1/4 teaspoon)
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 50 g black olives (2oz) or 50 g green olives (2oz)
- 225 g feta cheese, diced. (8 oz)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
- Halve the Avocado lengthwise and take out the stone. Skin and cut avocados into slices.
- Pour vinaigrette over avocado slices. Stir them if necessary to coat them completely to prevent discolouration.
- Cut each tomato into 8ths, mix together with cheese and olives.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette dressing over the top and sprinkle with the chopped marjoram.