1/4 Photos of Feta, Avocado and Tomato in Vinaigrette
Posted for Zaar World Tours: I keep a very small bottle of this vinaigrette in my fridge and make it regularly to keep it at it's freshest best. You need to mix again before using because it separates on standing. A tasty side dish and healthy snack. Use all of the dressing or less if preferred. Salad: REGION: Greece.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 45 ml olive oil (3 tablespoons)
- 20 ml wine vinegar or 20 ml cider vinegar (4 teaspoons) or 20 ml lemon juice (4 teaspoons)
- 1 1/2 ml sugar (1/4 teaspoon)
- 1 1/2 ml whole grain Dijon mustard (1/4 teaspoon) or 1 1/2 ml French mustard (1/4 teaspoon)
- 1Halve the Avocado lengthwise and take out the stone. Skin and cut avocados into slices.
- 2Pour vinaigrette over avocado slices. Stir them if necessary to coat them completely to prevent discolouration.
- 3Cut each tomato into 8ths, mix together with cheese and olives.
- 4Drizzle the vinaigrette dressing over the top and sprinkle with the chopped marjoram.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta, Avocado and Tomato in Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.0
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 50.0 mg
- Sodium 754.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: