1/3 Photos of Feta Cheese Log With Kalamata Olives and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
A great appetizer for the holidays.
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Mediterranean oregano, crumbled
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (depending on your taste)
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olive
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1Mix feta, cream cheese and oil with a mixer on medium speed until well-blended. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 2Shape into a 10-inch-long log (mixture will be soft).
- 3Combine walnuts and parsley and roll cheese log in this mixture, pressing slightly to get the walnuts and parsley to stick to the sides of the log.
- 4Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 5 hours before serving to allow flavours to blend.
- 5Remove plastic wrap and lay log on an attractive serving platter lined with parsley. Serve with assorted crackers and toasted baguette slices.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta Cheese Log With Kalamata Olives and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (506 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1153.9
- Calories from Fat 956
- Total Fat 106.3 g
- Saturated Fat 43.8 g
- Cholesterol 226.2 mg
- Sodium 2395.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 35.1 g