Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are very tasty flat bread appetizers. With the great greek combination of flavors, you can't go wrong. I adapted this recipe from one I found in Taste of Home magazine.
- Place pita breads on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and italian seasoning.
- Top with onion, tomato and black olives.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Wonderful combo of flavors! Made this to compliment an entree which everyone ignored until they were stuffed full of these!
Incredibly good. The flavors blend very well together. I cut the recipe in half, and this made a lovely light dinner. Thank you!
Delicious! Served this to my Gourmet Group and they loved them. I used pocket bread, put the filling inside and cut pizza style wedges.