Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sauce is meant to be served with kebabs, so would go great with any grilled meat. This recipe calls for Greek yogurt which is similar to plain yogurt, but thicker. You can thicken ordinary plain yogurt by lining a strainer with cheesecloth, placing yogurt inside and letting it drip for about 20 minutes or to desired thickness.
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- 4 ounces Greek yogurt (1/2 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in a food process and pulse until smooth.
- Refrigerate until serving.
I had this with grilled chicken. I liked it but thought it needed one more seasoning(not sure what though). I also thought this may be good on a salad. The rest of my family did NOT like it and thought it was too "vingar-y"(the lemon juice,I guess).
Had this with lamb chops and thought it was lovely, did add an extra sqeeze of lemon but I am a lemon lover! Will definately use this again, thank you for posting. Made for ZWT6