I came up with this recipe while trying to think of what to do with my goat's milk feta cheese. It turned out delicious, a great blend of flavors as well as a quick and easy meal. I was more careful this time with my ingredients, measuring them to be sure I have my amounts correct.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
- 3In casserole dish, combine first 9 ingredients (to and including the pepper).
- 4Mix to combine.
- 5Roast in oven for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- 6Serve over cooked spaghetti and garnish with the fresh tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.5
- Calories from Fat 421
- Total Fat 46.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 1640.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 18.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
goat milk feta