1/1 Photo of Feta-Stuffed Cucumber Salad
Entered for safe-keeping. From First, 1/26/09. Suggested with menu of: Minted Gremolata Halibut, Teas-Scented Orzo, and Tomato-Thyme Roasted Squash or Zucchini with Fennel.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 6 mini whole wheat pita bread
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 seedless cucumber, cut into 12 rounds
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette dressing with feta and oregano, reduced fat
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 5 ounces mixed salad greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In bowl, combine oil and Greek seasoning. Brush mixture on pitas; quarter.
- 3Place pitas on baking sheet and bake 7 minutes.
- 4In blender, puree cheese, milk, garlic and cumin 1 minute.
- 5Divide cheese mixture among cucumber rounds.
- 6In bowl, combine vinaigrette, 3 tablespoons lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest to create dressing.
- 7Toss greens and tomatoes in dressing.
- 8Arrange greens, cucumbers and baked pita triangles on plate.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta-Stuffed Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.5
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.3 mg
- Sodium 434.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Greek vinaigrette dressing with feta and oregano
mixed salad greens