1/1 Photo of Fettuccine With Parsley Butter in Pressure Cooker
A personal favorite to save the air conditioning in hot weather. I love my Cook's Essentials 6-quart electric pressure cooker! From Toula Patsalis's "The Pressure Cooker Cookbook". Pasta can be cooked in the pressure cooker just until tender to the bite if cooking times are followed correctly. Short egg noodles may be substituted in this delicate cream dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pressure cooker, heat oil. Stir fettucine into hot oil.
- 2Add broth, salt, pepper, and savory. Secure lid.
- 3Over high heat, develop steam to HIGH PRESSURE. Reduce heat to maintain pressure and cook 8 minutes. Release pressure according to manufacturer's directions. Remove lid.
- 4Drain fettucine through a colander and return to cooker.
- 5Add butter and parsley, mixing gently until fettuccine is well coated.
- 6Pour into a serving bowl. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Makes 6 servings.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine With Parsley Butter in Pressure Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.6
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 47.9 mg
- Sodium 839.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: