Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Adapted this from "Meze Cooking". Flavor is very nice.
Make and share this Fish Fillets With Feta and Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat Broiler.
- Spray oil large broiler baking dish.
- Arrange fish fillets in a single layer in baking dish.
- Scatter onion over fish fillets and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Scatter tomato over onion and fish.
- Drizzle melted butter over top.
- Broil for 5-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle with feta and continue to broil for 3-5 minutes more or until fish flakes easily and is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro to serve.
This was really really good... we tossed the onion, tomoatoes and feta with a little olive oil and lemon juice for extra flavor. We also sprinkled lemon on top of the fish itself (True Lemon is our new friend). The tomatoes went with this fabulous! Made for ZWT4
This was a nice and easy recipe, quick, great to make on a hot, steamy day. The flavors were good together and masked the fishy taste. I used on a tad of the butter called for. Made for ZWT4
Perfect, with just the most wonderful taste. I used fresh talapia and had some fresh tomato instead of the canned. This was such an ease to put together it was a breeze! I did reduce my butter to 2 tablespoons because I only had a 1/2 pound of fish. The fresh tomatoes broiled up so beautifully with the feta and the onion it was hard not to eat the fish when I removed it broiler. I can see this perfect for the grill too, so may try that next week. Thanks Engrossed this was a true winner! Made for *ZWT4* June 2008.