1/6 Photos of Fish Fillets With Feta and Tomatoes
Adapted this from "Meze Cooking". Flavor is very nice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Broiler.
- 2Spray oil large broiler baking dish.
- 3Arrange fish fillets in a single layer in baking dish.
- 4Scatter onion over fish fillets and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Scatter tomato over onion and fish.
- 6Drizzle melted butter over top.
- 7Broil for 5-7 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with feta and continue to broil for 3-5 minutes more or until fish flakes easily and is cooked through.
- 9Sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro to serve.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Fillets With Feta and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.7
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 179.4 mg
- Sodium 774.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 50.4 g