Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I bought a food processor today and had to try it out! I just threw together some things I had in the fridge and it tasted pretty fantastic!
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese with herbs
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened and cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 4 -5 green olives, pitted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon savory
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1. Combine all ingredients except olive oil in food processor.
- 2. Pulse chop until well mixed, gradually adding olive oil until it reaches desired consistency.
- 3. Enjoy with crackers, crusty bread, or pita.
I give this a 3.5 star. It was easy to assemble and tasty. I personaly would omit the feta cheese.
I think it would be better if it were allowed to mellow in the fridge overnight. Over all it was good and all of us liked it.