I've made this quick dinner for years. I have to fight my husband for the leftovers the next day. If you cannot find calamata olives: use 15-20 finely chopped capers instead. Feel free to add a little more fresh garlic for a spicy effect (I do). Bon appetite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta of choice, rinse, and strain.
- 2Cut tomatoes into small bite sized halves or quarters.
- 3Chop basil& crush garlic.
- 4Put all ingredients together with pasta in a big bowl and mix/toss.
- 5If pasta is a little sticky, add a little more olive oil, until easily mixable.
- 6Serve at room temp (if you cannot wait), cold, or hot-- its all good!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Greek Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.2
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 567.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: