Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've made this quick dinner for years. I have to fight my husband for the leftovers the next day. If you cannot find calamata olives: use 15-20 finely chopped capers instead. Feel free to add a little more fresh garlic for a spicy effect (I do). Bon appetite!
- Cook pasta of choice, rinse, and strain.
- Cut tomatoes into small bite sized halves or quarters.
- Chop basil& crush garlic.
- Put all ingredients together with pasta in a big bowl and mix/toss.
- If pasta is a little sticky, add a little more olive oil, until easily mixable.
- Serve at room temp (if you cannot wait), cold, or hot-- its all good!
Wonderful!! My husband made it using capers and dried basil--it was fantastic--I ate it 3 days in a row. I am going to use oregano next time for a different kick--Thanks for the fast, easy,delicious recipe