1/1 Photo of Fresh Tomato Basil Pasta With Feta
Little Bee's Note:
This is so easy and tastes amazing! I found this recipe when I needed to use an over abundance of tomatoes and basil from the garden. A wonderful light and healthy recipe to make in the summer when these ingredients are at their freshest! Serve as a side dish or as a main course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -5 medium very ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil (do not use dried)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced (depending on how garlicky you like it use more or less)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces radiatore (penne also works well or any pasta you prefer)
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1Mix tomatoes, basil, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 2Cook pasta until al dente then drain.
- 3Toss pasta with tomato mixture and feta cheese.
- 4Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Tomato Basil Pasta With Feta
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.3
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 327.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 8.6 g