Perfect Pixie's Note:
I picked this up when we were in Greece, it's oh so yummy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the cod and put in water for 12 hours, change water 2-3 times, drain.
- 2Arrange the slices on a plate with the skin upwards.
- 3Pour the milk over it and let until it is absorbed.
- 4Dip the slices in the grated toast and fry in hot oil.
- 5Serve with garlic sauce.
- 6GARLIC SAUCE:.
- 7Pound the garlic in a mortar until they are mashed.
- 8Cook and peel the potatoes, pound them in the mortar too.
- 9Add the garlic and half a glass of water.
- 10Season with salt.
- 11Stir in the oil and lemon juice.
- 12Continue stirring until sauce is set.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Cod With Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1836 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 19245.1
- Calories from Fat 18621
- Total Fat 2069.0 g
- Saturated Fat 270.5 g
- Cholesterol 397.5 mg
- Sodium 19393.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 168.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: