Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is great as a lite snack with a cup of coffee or as a dessert dish maybe for a party. They are bite size and addictive though so watch out.
- Remove shells from package place on a ungreased cookie sheet, Set pan aside.
- Put apricots, raisins, ginger, and vanilla extract in a sauce pan with 3 cups water.
- Simmer for 15 minutes or until fruit becomes plump.
- Drain water.
- Chop fruit and set aside.
- In a bowl whisk together egg, cinnamon, sugar, powdered milk, and water just till foamy.
- Spoon about 1/2 tsp fruit mixture into each shell.
- Pour about 1 tsp egg mixture over filling (be careful not to overflow).
- Top each shell with 1/2 tsp cashews (or as much as will fit)and a bit of butter.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 minute or till tops start to brown.