My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and devein shrimp.
- 2Sprinkle with lemon juice and garlic set aside.
- 3Melt butter in large skillet.
- 4Saute garlic green onion and tomato.
- 5Add shrimp and season with oregano salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Turn shrimp frequently and saute until pink.
- 7Add feta cheese and cream.
- 8Bring to boil and cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- 9Remove shrimp carefully to casserole.
- 10Spoon cheese mixture over shrimp.
- 11Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Greek Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greek Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garides Saganaki (greek shrimp with feta)
Serving Size: 1 (461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1085.0
- Calories from Fat 816
- Total Fat 90.7 g
- Saturated Fat 56.7 g
- Cholesterol 608.9 mg
- Sodium 1632.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 58.8 g