Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Garlic Chicken Kabobs on Rosemary Skewers From Grill Pan Cookbook
Make and share this Garlic Chicken Kabobs on Rosemary Skewers recipe from Food.com.
- 10 long sturdy rosemary sprigs
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 10 garlic cloves
- olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- To roast garlic: Fill an oven-safe dish halfway with peeled garlic cloves, and cover completely with olive oil. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let the mixture cool, uncovered, until room temperature.
- Leaving a bushy "top," strip the rest of the needle-shaped leaves from each rosemary sprig to make a "skewer." Thread the chicken cubes on the skewers, placing a roasted garlic clove between each two cubes. Season the skewers with pepper to taste.
- Preheat a grill pan over medium heat until very hot. Add the chicken kabobs and scatter the sliced lemon around the pan. Grill for 4 minutes on each side, until the chicken is firm. Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
This was delicious and easy. My kids thought it was fun too. Highly recommended, and I will be making this again, and again. Thanks