Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great low fat spread for bagels, crackers, or even veggies. I'm trying to balance my not so healthy Holiday Menu with a few healthier choices as well.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup basil leaves or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- In food processor, add garlic, basil and green onion; process until finely chopped.
- Add cheeses; pulse until blended but still chunky.
- Chill before serving.
Yummy spread that I have been using for my bagels in the morning. So easy and good for you.