Don't let the simplicity of this recipe fool you. The taste is fantastic. I first tried it as a sample at the H.E.B. grocery store in my neighborhood. Of course they were promoting purchase of a bottle of Garlic Essence Vinaigrette. I've found you can use any basic garlic vinaigrette, bottled or home made, and have a similar result.
- Cook pasta according to directions on package, drain and cool by running cool water over it. Let drain thoroughly.
- Combine pasta with peppers, carrots and parsley.
- Add vinaigrette and mix well.
- Add feta cheese, mix lightly, lifting the pasta and cheese mixture until the cheese is distributed throughout.
- Chill for an hour before serving.
Very good! I used tri-color rotini, added some sliced green olives to the mix and loved it. Made for ZWT6 Family Picks for SSaSSy's
Nice salad! I used three color rotini, added green onions, frozen peas, celery, and used a purchased roasted garlic/ red pepper vinaigrette. Served with Sesame Seed Chicken (A Turkish Meze) it was colorful & tasty. Made for ZWT6.
An excellent and simple recipe. It was great for a summer side dish. I made it early in the day and let it sit in the fridge all day. Last minute I added some fresh cherry tomatoes from the garden and we all loved this!! Thanks for posting. ZWT6