1/3 Photos of Garlic Pasta Salad
Don't let the simplicity of this recipe fool you. The taste is fantastic. I first tried it as a sample at the H.E.B. grocery store in my neighborhood. Of course they were promoting purchase of a bottle of Garlic Essence Vinaigrette. I've found you can use any basic garlic vinaigrette, bottled or home made, and have a similar result.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions on package, drain and cool by running cool water over it. Let drain thoroughly.
- 2Combine pasta with peppers, carrots and parsley.
- 3Add vinaigrette and mix well.
- 4Add feta cheese, mix lightly, lifting the pasta and cheese mixture until the cheese is distributed throughout.
- 5Chill for an hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.8
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 233.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic vinaigrette dressing