1/2 Photos of Go Go Greek Tilapia
Fast and light! This recipe from Kristina Hoeksema goes well with rice and a fresh salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In a glass baking dish, squeeze the juice of one lemon. Add the olive oil.
- 3Put the fillets in the dish and rub the lemon oil mixture on both sides; add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Take large spoonfuls of the spinach, sauce and cheese (in that order) and place in the center of each fillet.
- 5Roll up each fillet and secure with a toothpick.
- 6Add remaining ingredients in between and on top of the fillets; and squeeze the second lemon on top.
- 7Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Go Go Greek Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 727.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 29.4 g