Fast and light! This recipe from Kristina Hoeksema goes well with rice and a fresh salad.
Make and share this Go Go Greek Tilapia recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a glass baking dish, squeeze the juice of one lemon. Add the olive oil.
- Put the fillets in the dish and rub the lemon oil mixture on both sides; add salt and pepper to taste.
- Take large spoonfuls of the spinach, sauce and cheese (in that order) and place in the center of each fillet.
- Roll up each fillet and secure with a toothpick.
- Add remaining ingredients in between and on top of the fillets; and squeeze the second lemon on top.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.