1/2 Photos of Goat Cheese Cakes (To Top Your Salad)
These are wonderful little cakes to top off a good salad. They also work well as a side to grilled veggies. Super easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11 ounces log goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup almonds, finely ground
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees and position your cooking rack on the upper 1/3 of the oven.
- 2Slice the goat cheese (crossways) into 8-10 rounds.
- 3Place the ground almonds on a plate (if you like ground pepper, you can add some to the almonds).
- 4Pour olive oil onto another plate.
- 5Roll the cheese rounds around in the oil.
- 6Then gently turn the cheese around in the almonds, making sure it's completely coated.
- 7Place cheese rounds onto a baking sheet and bake 3-4 minutes until lightly toasted.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Cheese Cakes (To Top Your Salad)
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.4
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.5 mg
- Sodium 460.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 20.6 g