Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This pizza is FABULOUS! A great treat if you enjoy some common greek ingredients :)
Make and share this Going Greek Pizza! recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread hummus over your pizza crust and top with tomato slices, olives, peppers, and cheese.
- Sprinkle oregano over the top and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- The crispier you want your crust, the longer you will want to bake it.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with good quality extra virgin olive oil, and serve.