Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This pizza is FABULOUS! A great treat if you enjoy some common greek ingredients :)
Make and share this Going Greek Pizza! recipe from Food.com.
- 1 prepared frozen pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup hummus
- 2 ripe roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olive, sliced
- 2 piquillo peppers, sliced (jarred)
- 4 ounces feta cheese, Crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread hummus over your pizza crust and top with tomato slices, olives, peppers, and cheese.
- Sprinkle oregano over the top and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- The crispier you want your crust, the longer you will want to bake it.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with good quality extra virgin olive oil, and serve.
WOW! We enjoyed this scrumptious pizza with a glass of Lambrusca. Influenced by a gourmet pizza I had recently at a local Italian restaurant, I doubled the feta, and added some marinated artichoke hearts. I also added four cloves of minced garlic. I used a fresh pizza crust from the deli where I bought the marinated artichoke hearts. Thank you so much for sharing this excellent and versatile recipe. Just loved the inclusion of hummus on this! Another great way to use hummus that I’d just never thought of!