You have the sweetness from the figs and raisins the tangy creamy herby cheese "Balsamic Herbed Marinade for Goat Cheese Balsamic Herbed Marinade for Goat Cheese" or store bought and the crunch from the nuts. What more can I say! This summer I want to try this grilled I'll let you know how it is.Well I did make it and I did enjoy it!I found the crunchy, creamy filling pretty good and the leaves gave it a chewy, salty texture. I made 25 stuffed grape leaves and used 1 tablespoon of the filling for each. I think less would make it just to leafy. I'd say a grown-up, tasty, healthy treat! Take a look under my photos and you can see step by step on how to roll them. Check here for step x step photo http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=250725
- Puree figs with cream or [cream cheese with a little milk] in food processor.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and whisk in egg and cheese.
- Fold in raisins, pine nuts and cheese.
- Wrap a tablespoon of filling in grape leaves.
- Place in 350 degree oven on a lightly oiled pan and bake until warm, about 15 minutes.