1 hr 15 mins
I know there are lots but this is a goodie served with crusty bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place whole eggplant on oven tray.
- 2Bake in a hot oven for one hour or till soft.
- 3Remove from oven, cool slightly.
- 4Peel eggplant, chop flesh roughly.
- 5Combine flesh with remaining ingredients in food processor.
- 6Process till smooth.
- 7Refrigerate mixture overnight.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Great Eggplant Dip
Serving Size: 1 (905 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 987.3
- Calories from Fat 686
- Total Fat 76.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 426.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.6 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: