Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I know there are lots but this is a goodie served with crusty bread.
Make and share this Great Eggplant Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Place whole eggplant on oven tray.
- Bake in a hot oven for one hour or till soft.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly.
- Peel eggplant, chop flesh roughly.
- Combine flesh with remaining ingredients in food processor.
- Process till smooth.
- Refrigerate mixture overnight.
YUM-EEE!!! Such a delightful dip and so easy to make! I really enjoyed the smell of the eggplant as it baked in the oven. I will be making this on a regular basis, I am sure! The fresh parsley was a very nice addition, I must say. Enjoyed on crusty french bread. Made for ZWT 6 for fellow Zestie, Kate!