Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Every time I have taken this dip to a gathering, I have been asked for the recipe. The flavors blend very well and it is a unique appetizer.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with pita bread, pretzels or vegetables.
- Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
Mighty fine! I only used 2 large cloves and guess they were more pungent then usual as the dip was quite powerful as the hubby put it. But we love garlic so okay for us but a big strong for the church craft ladies today (except for one who requested the recipe) I will definitely make this one again.