1/1 Photo of Great Greek Green Beans
This recipe was the $200 winner in the "Canned and Frozen Vegetables" category in the Feb 2002 issue of "Better Homes and Gardens". Very tasty, and so easy to prepare!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet cook onion and garlic in hot olive oil about 5 minutes or until tender.
- 2Add undrained tomatoes, olives, and oregano.
- 3Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- 4Boil gently, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- 5Add beans.
- 6Return to boiling.
- 7Boil gently, uncovered, about 8 minutes or until desired consistency and beans are tender.
- 8Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with feta cheese.
- 9If desired, serve with a slotted spoon.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Great Greek Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.6
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 285.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 6.8 g