This recipe was the $200 winner in the "Canned and Frozen Vegetables" category in the Feb 2002 issue of "Better Homes and Gardens". Very tasty, and so easy to prepare!
- In a large skillet cook onion and garlic in hot olive oil about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add undrained tomatoes, olives, and oregano.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Boil gently, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Add beans.
- Return to boiling.
- Boil gently, uncovered, about 8 minutes or until desired consistency and beans are tender.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with feta cheese.
- If desired, serve with a slotted spoon.