1/2 Photos of Grecian Green Beans
Sassy in da South's Note:
A nice change from the regular green beans and taters. This is a great side dish that is refreshing. Even tho the recipe doesn't call for it, I kick mine up with a bit of minced garlic (my secret passion).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the beans in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil.
- 2Cook for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- 3In a small skillet, saute onion in oil for 3 minutes.
- 4Add the beans; saute for 5 minutes or until tender.
- 5Reduce heat.
- 6Add the tomato, oregano, salt and pepper; cook 1 minutes longer or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grecian Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 300.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g