This recipe is from All Recipes. It is a greek meat dish posted for ZWT4
Make and share this Grecian Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- Place lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and oregano in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Shake sealed bag until ingredients are well mixed.
- Taste the marinade for tartness.
- If too tart, add a little more oil.
- Not enough zing, add more lime.
- The garlic and salt flavors should also be up front, yet not overpowering.
- Place the tenderloins in the bag, seal, and turn to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 5 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate, and discard marinade.
- Grill tenderloins for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, or to desired doneness.