1/8 Photos of Grecian Pork Tenderloin
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This recipe is from All Recipes. It is a greek meat dish posted for ZWT4
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and oregano in a large resealable plastic bag.
- 2Shake sealed bag until ingredients are well mixed.
- 3Taste the marinade for tartness.
- 4If too tart, add a little more oil.
- 5Not enough zing, add more lime.
- 6The garlic and salt flavors should also be up front, yet not overpowering.
- 7Place the tenderloins in the bag, seal, and turn to coat.
- 8Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 5 hours.
- 9Preheat grill for medium heat.
- 10Lightly oil the grill grate, and discard marinade.
- 11Grill tenderloins for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, or to desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grecian Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.8
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 98.3 mg
- Sodium 856.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 31.9 g