1/1 Photo of Grecian Shrimp over Pasta
I love shrimp and am always on the lookout for new ways to prepare it. If you need a recipe for the white sauce, I suggest using White Sauce (Cheesy or Not) Medium Sauce as it's the exact recipe that I use in making white sauce. I suggest serving this with a Greek salad and bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 small mushrooms
- olive oil
- 32 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 3/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 4 green onions, slice (green tops only)
- 8 ounces white sauce (White Sauce (Cheesy or Not) Medium Sauce)
- 2 cups pasta, cooked (spaghetti, linguini or angel hair)
- feta cheese, for garnish
- 1Saute mushrooms in a small amount of olive oil for 30 seconds.
- 2Add the shrimp, tomatoes and seasonings.
- 3Heat through until shrimp are done and turn pink.
- 4Add the white sauce and green onion tops.
- 5Pour over a bed of pasta and crumble feta cheese on top.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grecian Shrimp over Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.6
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 287.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 17.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning