1/1 Photo of Grecian Style Stuffed Mushrooms
When my Mother in law was diagnosed wiith diabetes I took a cooking for diabetics class at our local coopertive extension. they taught us this yummy recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean mushrooms.
- 2Gently with a spoon Hollow out insides of mushrooms and put bits into a bowl.
- 3Mix in cheese, sausage, breadcrumbs, seasoning and egg.
- 4Spoon a bit of mixture into each mushroom.
- 5Bake mushrooms in 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grecian Style Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.7
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 64.8 mg
- Sodium 574.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 11.6 g